[Building Sakai] Dutch translation for Mneme/Melete

Rashmi Maheshwari rashmi at etudes.org
Mon Dec 14 10:35:29 PST 2009

Hello Maarten van Hoof,
I am from Melete team. Thanks for the translation and for the 2 issues.
We will fix these in our latest release.
Do tell me which melete version you are using?

I would like to take this opportunity to inform our adopters that in our
latest release we have added accessibility extensively and removed the
images action buttons. I am attaching a copy of new english
messages.properties file here. Our Jira issue for this one is ME-1080.
<https://jira.etudes.org/browse/ME-1080>
 Maarten - We will appreciate if you could give us a translation file
for the new trunk/2.7 tag release too.

thanks,
Rashmi

Maarten van Hoof wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We've created a Dutch translation of Melete. Since there doesn't seem
> to be a Jira for Melete (or is there) I'm sharing it on this list,
> trusting that the Melete developers hang out here, too.
>
> We ran into two issues concerning the translation. These issues occur
> within error messages, which I did not find in the Melete language file.
>
> 1) After translating when an item is duplicated the information added
> between parenthesis is still in English, i.e. Copied 8 december 2009.
> Copied should be replaced with ‘Gekopieerd op’ in Dutch.
>
> 2) In the add module-screen, and error message is displayed in English
> when you add a new module and enter a value less than the allowable
> minimum of ‘3’. The message in Dutch should be: ‘Ongeldige waarde:
> Waarde is kleiner dan de minimumwaarde van ‘3’.’
>
> If there's anything we can do to fix these issues, I'd be glad to hear
> it. Also if there's anybody in particular I should be sending it to.
> let me know.
>
> Reagrds,
> ---
> Maarten van Hoof