[Building Sakai] Dutch translation for Mneme

Maarten van Hoof maarten.vanhoof at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 04:11:39 PST 2009

Hi,

We've created a Dutch translation of Melete. Since there doesn't seem to be
a Jira for Melete (or is there) I'm sharing it on this list, trusting that
the Melete developers hang out here, too.

We ran into two issues concerning the translation. These issues occur within
error messages, which I did not find in the Melete language file.

1) After translating when an item is duplicated the information added
between parenthesis is still in English, i.e. Copied 8 december 2009.
Copied should be replaced with ‘Gekopieerd op’ in Dutch.

2) In the add module-screen, and error message is displayed in English when
you add a new module and enter a value less than the allowable minimum of
‘3’. The message in Dutch should be: ‘Ongeldige waarde: Waarde is kleiner
dan de minimumwaarde van ‘3’.’

If there's anything we can do to fix these issues, I'd be glad to hear it.
Also if there's anybody in particular I should be sending it to. let me
know.

Reagrds,
---
Maarten van Hoof