[Building Sakai] sakai catalina.out error

Absar Ahamed absar.ahamed at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 05:42:40 PST 2009

Hello
          Iam using sakai 2.6.0rc1 version for my project. I installed sakai
in amazon linux server. I kept all my source and mysql databse in a separate
volume and I deployed sakai in linux server with mysql database and its
working without any problem. But when i took the mysql databse backup and
reattached once again to the application the application runs,  but with
some errors in catalina.out . I can't able to figure out what is the problem
is can any body know about this error in the catalina.out . (catalina.out
attached)

Thanks in advance