[Building Sakai] Introduction........

David Horwitz David.Horwitz at uct.ac.za
Tue Dec 8 06:49:10 PST 2009

Hi Gukshan,

Welcome! Its nice to have some more Universities from the south here! Maybe you could share a something on how your university is using (or plans to use Sakai)? I haven't seen anyone from an Indian university posting here ...

David Horwitz
University of Cape Town

>>>  12/08/09 1:27 PM >>>
<!--.hmmessage P{margin:0px;padding:0px}body.hmmessage{font-size: 10pt;font-family:Verdana}-->
.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Hello Everyone,

This is Gulshan form India. I have recently joined this project. I m using sakai 2.6 version in my university.

regards

Gulshan Kumar
G D Goenka World Institute

New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.