[Building Sakai] What's new in Melete 2.6/2.7?

Vivie Sinou sinou at etudes.org
Mon Dec 7 10:51:11 PST 2009

We have been running Melete 2.6 in production since last February 2009.
Melete 2.6.1m5 is a good tag to take.

We'll be deploying Melete 2.7 in production later this week, if all goes as
planned (it is on our staging for a last round of QA now). I expect to
release it to Sakai next week.

Please stay tuned for release notes and a list of fixes and improvements in
Melete 2.7, if you want to take the latest.

Best,
Vivie

--
Vivie Sinou