[Building Sakai] What's new in Melete 2.6/2.7?

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Mon Dec 7 10:09:44 PST 2009

Related to the question about what's new in Mneme from a few days ago, what
is the recommended version of Melete to be using for a production instance?
We would like to upgrade Mneme (to the recently released m7 as suggested,
currently on m2) and Melete for the Winter semeter.

At Michigan we have been running Melete 2.5
"contrib/foothill/melete/tags/melete_2-5_sak-2-5-0 at 58234". I see there are
tags for 2.6.0, 2.6.1 (m1-m5) and 2.7.0. Any advice from institutions
running newer versions of Melete would be appreciated.

Thanks!

-Matthew