[Building Sakai] Recovering a deleted exam and its gradebook entries

Katherine Faella kmf at uri.edu
Wed Dec 2 10:51:14 PST 2009

Brandon,

The exam was created and stored in melete.  We can not get a database
restore but I was hoping the gradebook entry is one of those items that
are not really removed when they are deleted!  Any chance of that?

Kathy

--
Katherine Faella                        tel: (401) 874-4469
Sr. Technical Programmer                kmf at uri.edu
University of Rhode Island
University Computing Systems(UCS)
210 Flagg Road