[Building Sakai] Recovering a deleted exam and its gradebook entries

Branden Visser branden at uwindsor.ca
Wed Dec 2 11:03:05 PST 2009

Not through the user interface (at least not in 2.5.2).

gb_gradable_object_t has a 'removed' column that seems to be in use.
This looks like a soft-delete mechanism.

You might locate it by querying something like:

select * from gb_gradable_object_t go
inner join gb_gradebook_t gb on (gb.gradebook_uid='<site id>' and
go.gradebook_id=gb.id)

Replace "<site id>" with the ID of the instructor's site, and see if the
Exam entry is there with removed=1.

Thanks,
Branden