[Building Sakai] Recovering a deleted exam and its gradebook entries

Branden Visser branden at uwindsor.ca
Wed Dec 2 08:09:09 PST 2009

Hi Katherine,

What tool was the Exam being stored in? If it was the "assignments"
tool, the submissions themselves are not actually deleted, as students
are still able to access them.

For grades, is a point-in-time database rollback, or recovering a
nightly snapshot of the database to a staging area for access
considerable options?

Thanks,
Branden