[Building Sakai] Disabling "New Account" Sign up on default portal screen? Sakai 2.6

Charlie Macchia cmacchia at BrainOVision.com
Sun Aug 23 10:17:47 PDT 2009

Thanks Matthew, I somehow managed to come across this shortly after I wrote
the earlier email ( I just switched concepts as you mention, stop thinking
of it as a property of Œthe system¹, and instead, think of the main portal
page as a site in itself ­ which it mostly is  - and the left side nav bar
as just another tool, to be added or deleted), but I¹m glad it¹s now written
up someplace on the list!

Charlie