[Building Sakai] Load test of Sakai

Berg, A.M. A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Thu Aug 20 10:23:34 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I use Jmeter a lot. We have to be careful to define the difference between a thread and a user. For example for our Learning Management System a user clicks a page on average every 20 seconds. For each http request in Jmeter we need to add an extra delay (normally guassian) of the same value. Sometimes we cheat and have less delay and less threads.

Alan

Alan Berg

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance
Group Education and Research Services