[Building Sakai] Load test of Sakai

Pete Peterson plpeterson at ucdavis.edu
Thu Aug 20 10:02:39 PDT 2009

Hi Daniel,

FYI: There is confluence site for Sakai Performance work, http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PERF/Home. The content is a little dated, but I think you might find some interesting information there and I also encourage you to share your findings and thoughts with the rest of the community on this site.

Regards,

Pete