[Building Sakai] Getting root EntityBroker errors/exceptions

Steven Githens swgithen at mtu.edu
Wed Apr 29 07:39:04 PDT 2009

Hi all,

This is on Sakai trunk.  I wonder if I'm missing a logging level or
configuration property, but how do we turn on output for the original
exception errors in the logs for EntityBroker feeds.  It makes sense
that we don't want it to show up in the browser, but right now in the
logs it just gives the exception message with no line number or stack trace:

Ex:
WARN Could not process entity: /assignment2 (400)[null]: Cannot execute
custom action (sitelist): Illegal arguments: Null userId or contextId
passed to getUserMemberships (rethrown)