[Building Sakai] IE8 compatibility

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Tue Apr 14 12:48:38 PDT 2009

Actually, changing it in the portal header doesn't actually force it
through to the iframes, so it's mostly useless. It seems like the
easiest way to fix this is to modify the RequestFilter to set this
header. I verified that this one works for the iframes and the main
tools.

I know Gonzalo has made some IE8 patches to trunk, I'll look to seeing
if we can get those all collected together or not.

(Attached patch for 2.5.3 RequestFilter)

-Matthew