[Building Sakai] File Upload Max Limit

hitesh joshi joshi.hitesh.0123 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 06:46:57 PDT 2009

Hi all,
        I m Hitesh Joshi.I m sakai user.Actually we are devloping eLearning
Solutions.I m having some problem related to Resources Tool.
       I m not able to upload File having size more than 20 MB.I have update
tha sakai.properties file for incresing the max upload limit but still its
not working.its giving error like Unable to upload the file.

       I have update the parameter in the sakai.properties file
(content.upload.max=1000).But its not working.Could you please suggest any
way of doing this.

Thanks Alot......

Regards

Hitesh Joshi