[Building Sakai] File Upload Max Limit

Clay Fenlason clay.fenlason at et.gatech.edu
Thu Apr 9 14:04:04 PDT 2009

According to Tony's property doc
(http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/x/boAIAQ) the size
needs to be specified in bytes.  Also, there is more than one setting
that can affect this, and so you may need to look for conflicting
settings in your file:

content.upload.ceiling  - Specifies an absolute maximum size (in
bytes) allowed for a single file uploaded using a multipart form. Does
not impact DAV. When not set, the value of content.upload.max is used.
This property is used in Sakai version(s): 2.2,2.3,2.4,2.5,2.6

content.upload.max  -  The maximum size (in bytes) allowed for a
single file uploaded using a multipart form. Does not impact DAV.
This property is used in Sakai version(s): 2.2,2.3,2.4,2.5,2.6

~Clay

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 9:46 AM, hitesh joshi
<joshi.hitesh.0123 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>         I m Hitesh Joshi.I m sakai user.Actually we are devloping eLearning
> Solutions.I m having some problem related to Resources Tool.
>        I m not able to upload File having size more than 20 MB.I have update
> tha sakai.properties file for incresing the max upload limit but still its
> not working.its giving error like Unable to upload the file.
>
>        I have update the parameter in the sakai.properties file
> (content.upload.max=1000).But its not working.Could you please suggest any
> way of doing this.
>
> Thanks Alot......
>
> Regards
>
> Hitesh Joshi