[sakai-core-team] Strange behaviour in master

JUAN JOSé MEROñO SáNCHEZ jjmerono at um.es
Thu Mar 12 04:38:21 PDT 2015

There is a background process that runs every minute by default to check
a queue of realms and perform refreshAuthzGroup's call on them,
but before that there is a chache here:

https://github.com/sakaiproject/sakai/blob/master/kernel/kernel-impl/src/main/java/org/sakaiproject/authz/impl/DbAuthzGroupService.java#L815

Maybe I'm wrong but I think is related with this cache, Earl could you
confirm if I'm wrong?