[sakai-core-team] Strange behaviour in master

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 15:49:01 PDT 2015

This actually sounds pretty similar to an issue I noticed this morning
where a user was promoted to maintainer but didnt get the proper set of
permissions until after a cache flush.

Of interest is that they got some maintain permissions immediately, ie
could add participants, but not see grades etc so this might show an
inconsistency in how tools check perms.