[sakai-core-team] Updating Help

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Mar 10 10:35:32 PDT 2015

Not sure I understand. Are there screen shots?

Are you talking about System help?  If so, we are managing this through
http://sakai.screenstepslive.com .  Changes should come through the Sakai
documentation team so that they get updated on the web first, and then on
refresh of Sakai help. If not, any changes Nick does now would get
overwritten by the next refresh, I would think.

-- Neal