[sakai-core-team] Contrib tools in github

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 03:06:38 PST 2015

I think like with Sakai proper, we don't migrate the tags/branches up to
git, we leave them in SVN. Eventually they'll drop off.

I reckon push your author changes into the main repo so its up to date (is
that possible, or does it need a completely new repo conversion?). I
emailed everyone on that list the other day and no one got back to me
except Will. A couple bounced too. If we can rewrite the authors at a later
date then if people come along and ask we can possibly do that.

cheers,
Steve