[Deploying Sakai] Sakai 10.4 Released!

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Feb 18 12:43:05 PST 2015

looping in production for additional technical details on the 10.4
release.  Sakai-dev (and especially Sakai core team members) please feel
free to add or correct any errors I make of commission or omission. I'm
happy to update on the other pages (Confluence, source.sakaiproject.org,
etc).

   - *Oracle*
      - Sakai 10 Oracle upgrade scripts. Please use database upgrade
      scripts from trunk for Sakai 10.x
      <https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/reference/trunk/docs/conversion/>
      - Fixed a problem with assessment submission on Oracle systems
   - *Java* - Please upgrade to Java 1.7.0_76 or later.For details see the
   Jira ticket. <https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-28022>
   - *Tomcat 7.0.56 and later recommended.*For details see the Jira ticket.
   <https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-28004>

For additional information see below or go to the community wiki
<https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+10+Release+Notes>
(Confluence) for details.

Cheers,
Neal