[Deploying Sakai] Sakai Deployment Google Map

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Feb 18 12:30:19 PST 2015

Hi Laura,

It got lost in the process when the web site was removed. I remember
mentioning it but not sure of the next steps to get it back. Change.org
Petition? ;-)  I still have a copy of the XML file, at least from 2013, so
theoretically....

It was a little bit of a pain to manage but not too bad to update the XML
file that drove the map generation. The bigger issue is getting our
adopters list current, which I plan on working on this year. One small step
is that the Sakai Production/Pilots project in Jira was recently modified
to allow anyone to modify entries, hopefully making it more self service.
(Which I see you recently updated. thanks!)

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/PROD/

Cheers,
Neal