[Deploying Sakai] Ask the community: Your institution and Sakai bug reports

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Mon Feb 2 06:24:57 PST 2015

Our Sakai does generate bug reports, which we parse into a separate database from which we generate summaries with click-through to detailed info. Code for the tools which do this is here:

http://source.cet.uct.ac.za/svn/sakai/dashboard/bugs/

We don't generally follow up with individual users, but typically investigate new bugs that crop up or appear to be affecting lots of users.

Regards
Stephen