[Deploying Sakai] Respondus LockDown Browser Integration

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Fri Oct 17 07:44:27 PDT 2014

Hi Carla

We are successfully running Respondus with Sakai 10 with Samigo.

You will need the latest version of the integration jar, respondus-samigo-ldb-1.0.6.zip.

For testing, you might want to switch on debugging, e.g. in sakai.properties:

log.config.count = 2
log.config.1=DEBUG.com.respondus
log.config.2=DEBUG.org.sakaiproject.tool.assessment

Your Sakai servers need to have http access to the Respondus servers to fetch tokens.

Regards
Stephen

---
Stephen Marquard, Learning Technologies Co-ordinator,
Centre for Innovation in Learning and Teaching (CILT)
University of Cape Town
http://www.cilt.uct.ac.za
stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za<mailto:stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za>