[Deploying Sakai] Campus Solutions SAIP

Kmety, Matt mrkmety at ilstu.edu
Wed Oct 15 07:07:29 PDT 2014

Hello all,

Our university is looking to integrate our new PeopleSoft Campus Solution Systems with our Sakai system using SAIP or the CM API. Can anyone provide their experience or documentation using either of the methods? What are the benefits and drawbacks associated with each? Our major caveat is how to get combined courses to work; especially with grades. We currently have Sakai pick up a 2 CSV files (members.csv and courses.csv) to create courses and populate them.

Thank you!

Matt Kmety
Application Administrator
Application Services (APPS)