[Deploying Sakai] Site Stats

Feliz Gouveia fribeiro at ufp.edu.pt
Tue Jul 23 14:22:35 PDT 2013

We use the timestamp of last visit and mark the sites as inactive if a
certain time has elapsed. If a site is considered active, we also
check if the events in the site are meaningful (like uploading
resources), otherwise a spurious visit might prevent the site from
being marked inactive.

If I remember we used a couple of scripts, maybe António Couto can send them.

regards, Feliz