[Deploying Sakai] Site Stats

Duvall, Kevin (kmd4pj) kmd4pj at eservices.virginia.edu
Tue Jul 23 09:00:41 PDT 2013

Greetings.

I am Kevin Duvall, a project manager at ITS at the University of Virginia. I have a question about the admin tool capabilities of Site Stats. We are currently looking at methods to clean up abandoned collaboration sites, and I was wondering if the Site Stats tool has that capability (We do not have the tool implemented in our Sakai instance.). Specifically, I was hoping that the tool could deliver a date of last access by site for the entire Sakai instance. From this report, we could then send targeted emails to collaboration site owners who have "abandoned" sites.

Thank you,

Kevin Duvall
Project Manager and Executive Assistant to the Interim CIO
University of Virginia
kmd4pj at eservices.virginia.edu<mailto:kmd4pj at eservices.virginia.edu>