[Deploying Sakai] [Building Sakai] Database message bundle overrides

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 31 03:27:20 PST 2013

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 10:38 AM, Stephen Marquard
<stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za> wrote:

> Is anyone running
>
> https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-18678 (Dynamic localization via
> database backend)

It's not clear to me how changes in property use by the tool are
updating in the bundles stored in the database. New property values
are inserted, but I can't see anything about changes to existing ones.

At the moment if I change a .properties file in the build, attempting
to apply the same patch to a newer .properties file may result in the
patch failing and so an indication that the local changes need to be
examined.

--
  Matthew Buckett, VLE Developer, IT Services, University of Oxford