[Deploying Sakai] Database message bundle overrides

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 03:09:16 PST 2013

Something I've thought about for a while, and a different approach to the
db localisation method was possibly having properties able to be overridden
from a central location like sakai.home. We already have some props coming
from the config module.

If all tools prefixed their properties with the tool name for example, then
this would be trivial to implement, and should be relatively easy to modify
across all existing tools. Not a solution to your current issue but
something that could be discussed going forward.

cheers,
Steve