[Deploying Sakai] Database message bundle overrides

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Thu Jan 31 01:38:49 PST 2013

Hi all,

Is anyone running

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-18678 (Dynamic localization via database backend)

in production for large-scale deployments?

With more and more tools going indie, we are looking for an easy solution to override particular UI labels.

Cheers
Stephen

---
Stephen Marquard, Acting Director
Centre for Educational Technology, University of Cape Town
http://www.cet.uct.ac.za<http://www.cet.uct.ac.za/>
stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za<mailto:stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za>
Phone: +27-21-650-5037 Cell: +27-83-500-5290

UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's individual capacity.