[Deploying Sakai] roster photos in 2.8.1

Ron Peterson rpeterso at mtholyoke.edu
Wed Jun 13 14:38:20 PDT 2012

I'm having trouble w/ roster photos using the new profile2 setup in 2.8.  I
have jpegPhoto in my ldap records, and I'm mapping this attribute in
jldap-beans.xml

    <bean id="edu.amc.sakai.user.LdapAttributeMapper"
            class="edu.amc.sakai.user.SimpleLdapAttributeMapper"
            init-method="init"
            singleton="true">

      <property name="attributeMappings">
        <map>
        </map>
      </property>

My sakai.properties files contains:

profile.manager.integration.bean=org.sakaiproject.profile2.legacy.ProfileManager

profile2.official.image.enabled=true

profile2.official.image.source=provider

profile2.official.image.attribute=jpegPhoto

My rosters still show empty photos (No Official Photo is Available)
 however.  What am I missing?

-Ron-