[Deploying Sakai] ${sakai_html_head_css} in sakai pages

--of oldflame at mmlug.org
Mon Jul 23 17:17:18 PDT 2012

Hi Steve

Thanks for your reply. Yes, you are right. I copied the some folders from
old tomcat webapps to the new tomcat.
As far as I can see from the Production sakai UI, there should not be much
modification, except the organisation banner which replaced the sakai logo
and the footer wording.
If I have to upgrade the source code, how should I start? I dont mind
redoing the upgrade.

thanks and regards,