[Deploying Sakai] Reg: LDAP info

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 17:13:09 PDT 2012

Hi,

Probably not the best deployment method since the environments are different.

The LDAP connection info is in the providers module, specifically jldap-beans.xml. This gets packaged into the providers-pack component. You may be able to just edit the file that has been deployed and restart Tomcat, but there is more to it that that, especially if you haven't already enabled things so it is built correctly.

cheers,
Steve