[Deploying Sakai] Reg: LDAP info

Prabhu Janakaraj prabhu142003 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 10:05:52 PDT 2012

Hi,
         I have two machines A and B. Machine A is the production one
which is connected to the LDAP. Now i copied the tomcat instance and
database into Machine B, everthing works fine with LDAP. *I dont have
access to the Machine A's Sakai Src file. *But i need to know the LDAP
server information to which the Sakai authentication is connected.
LDAP server info is *not present in the sakai.properties *also

How to figure it out from the files and folders available in the
$CATALINA_HOME location..

Please help me out

Thanks,

Prabhu Janakaraj