[Deploying Sakai] Crazy function names in SAKAI_REALM_FUNCTION in MySQL, maybe Oracle too

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Fri Jul 13 07:48:02 PDT 2012

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 9:14 AM, Will Humphries
<Will.Humphries at tufts.edu> wrote:
> Those function names come from an OSP bug, they were removed from osp
> source and authz .sql around 2.5
> https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-11846 . I don't have them in
> any database, but other MySQL schools with installations that are
> several years old might. It seems like they shouldn't be needed, but you
> might confirm by grepping for them in your /osp .

I have them in my Oracle instance and the corresponding plain vanilla
asn.* perms as well:

> select FUNCTION_NAME from SAKAI_REALM_FUNCTION where FUNCTION_NAME like 'asn.%';

FUNCTION_NAME
-------------------------
asn.all.groups
asn.delete
asn.grade
asn.new
asn.read
asn.receive.notifications
asn.revise
asn.share.drafts
asn.submit

Is it possible for someone with better knowledge of OSP to provide
some "clean-up" conversion scripts?

Seth