[Deploying Sakai] Template Question

Larry Dougher ldougher at wsesu.net
Wed Jan 18 11:02:01 PST 2012

Hi Matthew,

Okay, I've edited the default.js in
admin/sakai-2.8.0/reference/library/src/webapp/editor/ckeditor/plugins/templates/templates/default.js

But now I'm confused about what to do next as I'm trying to follow mvn
clean vs mvn install.  What I would normally do next is run mvn clean
install sakai:deploy -Dmaven.tomcat.home=/Users/admin/tomcat/ to port it
all into tomcat. Again, when I go to
admin/tomcat/webapps/library/editor/ckeditor/plugins/templates/templates
and check default.js the edits are there but when I actuall restart tomcat
they don't show up.

Is this the wrong thing to do?

Thanks,

Larry Dougher