[Deploying Sakai] Template Question

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Wed Jan 18 10:39:09 PST 2012

The files in the */target/* directory are created during the mvn install
process, you want to edit the files in the
./library/src/webapp/editor/ckeditor/plugins/templates/templates/default.js

If you run "mvn clean" before you deploy it will clean this target
directory up, when you do mvn install it overwrites from the actual source
file.