[Deploying Sakai] Template Question

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Jan 18 11:31:58 PST 2012

It's possible your browser might be caching this file. Did you try to clear
the cache? If you looked in the webapps/library/ in tomcat for default.js
and your changes made it then it's either a proxy that's caching it or the
browser.

It's also possible that tomcat didn't redeploy the war on restart. You
might want to check the date on the library.war and then remove the
directory and tomcat will redeploy the war. The date on the directory
should be more recent than the war, and the war should match be when you
ran the deploy.

drwxrwxr-x 15 matthew matthew     4096 2012-01-09 10:31 library
-rw-r--r--  1 matthew matthew  7156302 2012-01-09 10:31 library.war

Just throwing all these ideas out there in case in might be one of them.

I was working with developing a CKEditor plugin recently and I had to use
go into the Chrome "Developer tools->Settings (Gear icon)->Disable cache"
for it to pick up any of my changes.

-Matthew