[Deploying Sakai] Template Question

Larry Dougher ldougher at wsesu.net
Wed Jan 18 09:52:00 PST 2012

Hello all,

We are running 2.8.0 and our editor is CKeditor.

I went to
admin/sakai-2.8.0/reference/library/target/library/editor/ckeditor/plugin/templates/templates
and edited default.js.

I did a rebuild.  After the rebuild, the edit does show up if I look in
tomcat/webapps/library/editor/ckeditor/plugins/templates/templates/default.js

However, when I login as a test account, go to Portfolio-Matrices, click on
adding a reflection which brings up the editor, click on Template and
choose the one I edited (the body is what I care about, not so much the
title yet) the edit doesn't show up.

Any ideas?  Am I editing the wrong part fo the source?

Thanks,

Larry Dougher

Director of Technology

Windsor Southeast Supervisory Union