[Deploying Sakai] [Extracting Syllabus & Displaying elsewhere] Course Shopping by Students

Laura Gekeler lgekeler at nd.edu
Fri May 6 06:06:15 PDT 2011

Good Friday all,

Has anyone built anything like a 'class shopping' widget that would display a PDF of the syllabus for a Sakai course elsewhere (in a Class Search internal application) so that students could search and shop for courses, click on a link for more details and be taken to the syllabus as it exists in Sakai?

I would be very interested in hearing from anyone with such a thing in production or contemplating doing something like it. If there's some other list I should distribute this question on, please advise.

Thanks,

Laura

Laura Gekeler
Course Management Admin