[Deploying Sakai] Problems with emails and 8-bit Header

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Fri Jun 10 05:29:53 PDT 2011

This might be a new bug -- I assume you know of all the common UTF-8 errors (https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/I18N/Common+UTF-8+Problems). What are you using for your smtp server? What part of the email header is messed up (Subject, To, ...)? I'm cc'ing the I18N email list, in case anyone else has run into this.

- Beth