[Deploying Sakai] [Building Sakai] Performance issues at 2.6.x

David Haines dlhaines at umich.edu
Thu Feb 17 10:05:40 PST 2011

If you are having memory problems then getting and analyzing a heap dump can sometimes be very helpful.  At the least you'll know if there are obvious memory hogs.

The Eclipse standalone tool MAT is easy to use and has helped me quite a bit.

- Dave

David Haines
CTools Developer
Digital Media Commons