[Deploying Sakai] OAE UI Caching

Sean DeMonner demonner at umich.edu
Thu Aug 18 03:14:26 PDT 2011

I'm pretty certain that making networking changes every time we need to roll out a new release is not going to fly at my institution. Thanks for bringing this up so we can investigate further.

SMD.

Sean DeMonner, Director, Teaching & Learning, ITS
3350 Duderstadt Center, University of Michigan, (734) 615-9765