[Deploying Sakai] [Building Sakai] Sakai on Oracle 11.2 (11R2)

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Tue Apr 19 14:00:30 PDT 2011

While there are no QA servers running Oracle 11g, I believe there are some institutions running it in production. There is a "Production/Pilot Installations" project in JIRA that tracks deployment data, but I suspect it isn't up-to-date (I didn't find any mention of 11g there either).

The University of Michigan is considering an upgrade to Oracle 11g this summer and we'd be extremely interested if anyone could either verify they are running it in production or sharing why they've chosen not to. I'll even offer a free cup of coffee at the conference to anyone who shares their experience running 11g in production ;-)

Thanks!
- Beth