[Deploying Sakai] [Building Sakai] Sakai on Oracle 11.2 (11R2)

Roland Groen roland at edia.nl
Tue Apr 19 15:10:56 PDT 2011

Hi Beth,

I've missed it also (google vs. jira), but I guess the coffee will go to
someone at Virginia Tech:
PROD-96<https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/PROD-96>,
it seems they are running sakai 2.6.2 on Oracle 11.2.0.1.0. I'll raise your
offer with a nice cold beer ;).

With kind regards,

--
*Roland M.S. Groen*
roland at edia.nl

*Edia* - Educatie Technologie
Korte Prinsengracht 42 hs | 1013 GT Amsterdam
*T* 020 716 36 12 | *F* 020 716 36 13 | *M* 06 2423 09 06 | www.edia.nl