[Deploying Sakai] Sakai Deployment

Speelmon, Lance lance at indiana.edu
Mon Apr 4 15:12:31 PDT 2011

Larry, sorry I am not more of an expert in this area, but here is what a working apache proxy looks like for me:

# do not turn on == evil (i.e. open proxy)
ProxyRequests Off
# see http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/Configuring+mod_proxy
ProxyPreserveHost On

<Location />
        ProxyPass balancer://sakai2_lb/ nofailover=On
        ProxyPassReverse balancer://sakai2_lb/
</Location>

<Proxy balancer://sakai2_lb>
        BalancerMember http://localhost:8080