[Deploying Sakai] Sakai 2.6.0 with kernel 1.0.13

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed May 26 15:04:04 PDT 2010

Hi John,

We are running 1.0.13 in production but it's a revision of 2.6.x so a little later than 2.6.0. There should be no API changes in the 1.0.x kernel though, only fixes, so it should be safe to bump the version. Remember to clean the older artifacts out of Tomcat though.

We are actually going to go to a pre release 1.0.14 soon to bring in another fix.

cheers,
Steve