[Deploying Sakai] Sakai 2.6.0 No Participants list

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Mon May 24 12:38:31 PDT 2010

Ryan:

Do you have the site.viewRoster permission turned on for instructor? This
looks similar to KNL-77(http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-77).
However, the admin should be able to bypass the permission check and see
the participant list.

Thanks,

- Zhen

On Mon, 24 May 2010 14:36:52 -0400, "Tiebout, Ryan"  wrote:

Hello all,

I have noticed that with a few worksites we have and sometimes after adding
or removing participants in a worksite I can no longer see the listing of
participants in the course. Users are still enrolled in the course as I can
see them in MySQL and they can still login and access the course, but under
site info there is no list of participants.

Has anyone seen this before? This happens when logged in as the admin user
or the instructor of an affected worksite. Even after adding a new
participant the list still doesn't appear.

-RYAN