[Deploying Sakai] Sakai 2.6.0 No Participants list

Tiebout, Ryan rtiebout at rwu.edu
Mon May 24 11:36:52 PDT 2010

Hello all,
I have noticed that with a few worksites we have and sometimes after adding or removing participants in a worksite I can no longer see the listing of participants in the course.  Users are still enrolled in the course as I can see them in MySQL and they can still login and access the course, but under site info there is no list of participants.
Has anyone seen this before?  This happens when logged in as the admin user or the instructor of an affected worksite.  Even after adding a new participant the list still doesn't appear.

-Ryan