[Deploying Sakai] Sakai 2.6.0 No Participants list

Tiebout, Ryan rtiebout at rwu.edu
Mon May 24 12:52:38 PDT 2010

I didn’t have that permission enabled but after checking it, the problem was still the same.

I also see this in the stdout log file:
WARN TP-Processor7 org.sakaiproject.site.tool.SiteAction - org.sakaiproject.site.tool.SiteAction at 77db45 buildContextForTemplate chef_site-siteInfo-list.vm
java.lang.RuntimeException: getUsers(): RuntimeException during search eid = f7c4e6d9-a7b4-4069-b218-ba345ccdc9f6]

I have been trying to remove references to this eid but it doesn’t seem to help.  I also don’t see this user_id in the sakai_user_id_map table.

-Ryan